Luxuriously appointed, this very large 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo features a loft-like floor plan, many upgrades, and contemporary design elements. The City Residences is a boutique collection of 52 loft-like condos at the Millennium Tower; Residence 703 offers soaring ceiling heights, abundant natural light, and luxury finishes including Studio Becker kitchen cabinetry; infinity-edge Cararra marble counters; hardwood floors in the living areas and bedrooms; and a spa-like master bathroom. The 1,526 sq. ft. home (per owner) also comes with in-unit laundry and valet parking for 1 car.
The Millennium Tower is a 58-story high-rise condo building centrally located in San Francisco’s south Financial District (Yerba Buena between SOMA and South Beach) at the intersections of Beale, Mission, and Fremont Streets. Developed by Millennium Partners of New York City for $350 million, designed by Glenn Rescalvo of Handel Architects, and built by Millennium Partners of New York City, the Millennium ushered in a new era of luxury and sophistication for the Bay Area. The fourth tallest building in San Francisco, the development is actually 2 separate buildings: a 58-story tower and an 11-story podium building.
Containing a total of 419 homes, the building evokes images of a crystal with a multi-faceted facade designed to reflect sunlight at various times of the day, much like a sparkling crystal in the sky, with the primary 25 floors of the tower containing the “Residences.” The quality of the amenity package is off the charts and raises the bar of city living in San Francisco. The 20,000 sq. ft. amenity complex includes a massive 5,500 sq. ft. fitness center; a playroom; a terrace with beautiful landscaping and seating area; a 75-foot indoor competition lap pool under a large skylight; an adjacent hot tub; a wine cellar; a tasting room; a 2,500 sq. ft. lounge with food service from Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke just downstairs; and a screening room with a 100″ HD projector screen to top it off.
The Millennium Tower caters to the most sophisticated city dweller.
• 2 bedrooms plus den, 3.5 bathrooms
• Over 2,800 sq. ft. per owner
• Very livable, expansive open floor plan
• Expansive views
• Enclosed gourmet kitchen
• Master bedroom with very large dual custom closets and dual bathrooms
• Pocket doors in den/library to easily convert to guest room
• Solid hardwood floors in living and dining areas, new carpeting in bedrooms
• Motorized window coverings
• Washer/dryer in unit
• 1 designated parking space with valet service included
• 24-hour attended lobby and concierge
• 20,000 sq. ft. club level exclusive to residents
• 75-foot indoor saline lap pool with hot tub, steam room, and locker room
• Wine tasting room and cellar
• Residents’ bar and lounge
• Screening room with 100″ HD projector
• Play room
• 5,500 sq. ft. fitness center on site
Photos are a virtual representation of the property staged with furniture. They are an approximation and not an actual representation of how the property currently looks.
Property Summary: This condo is located in San Francisco, California.