San Francisco is an exciting city full of attractions for everyone. Visitors and new residents alike enjoy San Francisco's famous Golden Gate Bridge, one of the Seven Wonders of the modern world. Opened in 1937, this world-famous bridge is 1.7 miles long and has sidewalks for pedestrians who wish to take in the view on foot. Stop by Golden Gate Park and take a walk in one of the beautiful gardens, watch for turtles and frogs at Spreckels Lake, and check out outdoor performances at the Music Concourse.
Whether you're looking for a beautiful view of the water, a building with lots of amenities, or both, we are sure to have the right condo for you. Give us a call today and let our agents show you the most luxurious condos for sale in the city.
Dog-Friendly San Francisco Condo Buildings
When buying a condo in San Francisco, it is imperative to have a list of amenities that are important to you. If you’re looking for dog-friendly condos for sale in San Francisco, we will help find the best fit for you. With a few exceptions, San Francisco high-rise condo buildings are generally dog friendly, but we’ve highlighted a few buildings in great locations where dogs are especially welcome.
- Lumina: This is a great building for dogs and their owners with a conveniently located pet shop at the Beale and Folsom corner that offers high-quality pet foods and accessories. The building is just a few minutes' walk to the Rincon Hill dog park, where dogs can run off-leash near the Embarcadero waterfront. This area is great for walks or jogs with your pet along the city's eastern bayside shoreline.
- One Mission Bay: Surrounded by scenic waterfront and green parks, One Mission Bay is near Mission Creek Park, a circular route encompassing nearly eight blocks. A recent addition to the city's dog parks, Mission Creek has an urban setting you and your dogs will enjoy.
- Rockwell Condos: Like most buildings in San Francisco, The Rockwell is pet friendly and located near one of San Francisco's most beloved parks, Lafayette Park. This well-maintained park and its commanding views of the bay and city makes it a great place to take your dogs to run around and have fun. The Rockwell is also just a couple blocks from Wags, one of the best places in the city for pet grooming and boarding.
The Tallest Condo Buildings in San Francisco
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in San Francisco from your living room?
Then consider these buildings, the tallest residential condo buildings currently available in San Francisco.
- The Avery: 56 floors, 918 ft
- 181 Fremont: 54 floors, 803 ft
- Millennium Tower: 58 floors, 645 ft
- One Rincon Hill: 54 floors, 605 ft
- The Harrison: 45 floors, 495 ft
- 333 Bush Street Condos: 43 floors, 495 ft
- St Regis Residences: 42 floors, 484 ft
- The Infinity: 41 floors, 450 ft
- Lumina: 42 floors, 400 ft
- Four Seasons Residences: 40 floors, 398 ft
- The Summit: 32 floors, 315 ft
- Ritz Carlton Residences: 24 floors, 312 ft
These are just a few! Contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.