Find High-Rise Condos Near You
Are you looking for condos for sale near you? We can help! Each city listed below shows local condos for sale in that market in real time. You can sort condos by building, area, style, price and more to zero in and help you find the ones that match your needs. We've got luxury condos, new construction condos, mid-rise condos, high-rise condos, condotels, residential lofts... every type of condo you can think of you'll find on Highrises.com.
Highrises.com has found full-service agents who are high-rise experts in cities across the country. No agent can buy their way on to Highrises.com - They must have extensive knowledge and experience in their local high-rise market to be on our site. Start your condo search here with confidence, knowing that a local condo expert is ready to help you every step of the way.
Search for condos by city
High-Rise Condo Buildings From Coast to Coast
From Boston to Honolulu and from Seattle to Miami you'll find thousands of high-rise condo towers on this site. This is just a sampling of what you'll see in our national condo building directory. If you're looking for a condo to buy near you just zero in on the city, or if you already know what building you're interested in you can jump right to it in the directory. Either way you'll find all the condos around you that are currently listed for sale by brokers in your city.
Most Popular Condos & Buildings (Updated weekly)
Most Popular Active Condos
- 10th Floor Atlanta Condo for $239,900
- Mansion in the Sky at Miami's Porsche Design Tower
- $379,999 for a 2/2 Las Vegas condo near the Strip
- Luxe high-rise penthouse loft in Downtown LA
- WFH Loft at iconic Western Auto Lofts in KC
- One Bedroom Downtown Atlanta high-rise for $159,900
- Modern Renovation at a 4/3.5 Watergate DC Condo
- 2/2 Loft in Uptown Houston for $330,000
- 35th Floor shell space in Downtown Fort Worth
- Las Vegas MGM Combo Unit - AirBNB Approved!
Most Popular Condo & Loft Buildings
- The Tower Condos in Fort Worth
- Spire Denver Condos
- Panorama Towers of Las Vegas
- Azure at 2900 McKinnon in Dallas
- Eastern Columbia Lofts in DTLA
- Stacks Lofts in Atlanta
- Skypoint Tampa Luxury High-Rise Condos
- Glass House Lofts in Denver
- Lincoln Park 2550 Condos of Chicago
- L'Hermitage of Fort Lauderdale
* Updated by Brian Enright on February 23, 2021
Search Condos by Building Type
Search New Condos
Are you only interested in new and pre-construction condos? Search our database of new condo listings.Search New Condos
Search Lofts For Sale
Looking for something unique? We have historic and modern lofts for sale here.View Lofts For Sale
Search Luxury Condos
Search our Luxury Collection to see the most luxurious condos with the best amenities in each city.Search Luxury Condos
Why work with a Condo Expert?
If you're thinking about buying or selling a high-rise condo in your city then it's in your best interest to work with a local agent who specializes in the high-rise niche. First they can help you decide if living in a high-rise is the right choice for you. Then they can help you zero in on the buildings that best fit your needs. A high-rise expert will know what's happening in all the buildings regarding new construction nearby, possible litigation, HOA health and more. They may even know about condos that are available but aren't listed in the MLS yet. Once you've found the right condo, a condo expert can help you navigate the process which is a little different than buying a single family home. You'll need to review the condo resale certificate and CC&R's to make sure the HOA is in good condition and any possible assessments have been disclosed. Having a condo expert to guide you can help make the whole process a lot smoother and ensure a successful closing.
United States Ranked by Tallest Building in Each State
One of the most interesting things about skyscrapers and high-rises is their competitive aspects. The Empire State Building, The Burj Khalifa, and other tall buildings were built, in part, to say to the rest of the world: "Look what we can do!" There hasn't just been competition between countries, either - there has been some competition within the United States too! In this infographic, we take a look at the tallest buildings of each state. How tall would a state stand, based on its tallest building? Which states have the most high-rise buildings? What are most skyscrapers used for? We'll answer all these questions and more!
Newest Condo Content
We're trying to help you zero in on the condo searches that are most relevant to you by building pages with specific types and styles of condos in each market. Here are some of the newest condo pages on Highrises.com:
- What to know before buying a condo
- What is a high-rise condo?
- What is an HOA?
- What's the difference between a condo and an apartment?
- Find Highrises and Condos For Sale Near Me
- New Market! Tacoma Condos for sale, from Downtown to the Stadium District and up to Point Ruston
- In honor of Tom Brady moving to Tampa, one of our favorite high-rise cities, we had some fun and mapped out his performance in the playoffs vs all his peers.
We believe in reinvesting in all the markets in which we work to help make them great places to live.