In my role as Founder/CEO of Highrises.com I'm so fortunate in that I get to travel around the country and tour amazing high-rise condo and loft buildings. I love to share that experience by writing about the new buildings, great amenities and also about the condo market, city living and construction in general. It seems like every new building that appears tries to out-do the others with more over the top amenities like pools that hang over the side of the building, or a bar cart and bartender that you can summon to your home anytime for cocktails. It seems like with luxury high-rise condos the sky is indeed the only limit.
When I'm not working on website stuff I enjoy meeting with my local team here in Portland, finding classrooms in our partner cities to sponsor on DonorsChoose.org and helping out Project Understanding.
- Collecting Seashells right in front of your beach condo in Florida
- Atlanta's long history before it was a popular high-rise city
- Cycling around Portland, one of the best bike towns around
- The awe-inspiring Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- San Diego's Zoo and Animal Conservation
- Irish Heritage in one of my favorite cities: Boston
- Construction Glossary for the Home Architect
- Can I put my Condo on Airbnb?
- Architecture Photography Resources
- Obtaining Clear Title for Condos
- Fire Safety Tips for Condos and Apartments
- Baby-Proofing your Condo
- High in the Sky - The History of Skyscrapers
- What's the Difference Between a Condo and a Co-op?
- Guide to Condo Composting
- Pet Care in Condos
- The Mechanics of High-Rise Structures
- History of High-Rise Construction
- Best buildings for watching Fireworks
- Guide to Condo Recycling