In my role as President of Highrises.com I am fortunate in that I get to travel around the country and tour amazing high-rise condo and loft buildings. I love to share that experience by writing about the new buildings, great amenities and just about the condo market and construction in general. It seems like every new building that appears tries to out-do the others with more over the top amenities like pools that hang over the side of the building, or a bar cart and bartender that you can summon to your home anytime for cocktails. It seems like with luxury high-rise condos the sky is indeed the only limit.
When I'm not working for Highrises.com I enjoy writing about life in my adopted hometown of Ventura, CA, and helping out at Project Understanding.
- Can I put my Condo on Airbnb?
- Architecture Photography Resources
- Obtaining Clear Title for Condos
- Fire Safety Tips for Condos and Apartments
- Baby-Proofing your Condo
- High in the Sky - The History of Skyscrapers
- What's the Difference Between a Condo and a Co-op?
- Guide to Condo Composting
- Pet Care in Condos
- The Mechanics of High-Rise Structures
- History of High-Rise Construction
- Best buildings for watching Fireworks
- Guide to Condo Recycling