The Highlands Condos & Lofts
Highland and West Highland are two areas together often called "The Highlands". The boundaries are Sheridian, 38th, Zuni, 23rd and Lowell. To me, this neighborhood feels like a small town nestled right in the middle of a big city. You have friendly neighbors with lots of pride for their neighborhood and downtown Denver next door. The homes and retail areas reveal the ethnic diversity of this neighborhood through its quaint architecture. Victorians, brick bungalows, Tudors and now modern brand new condos and townhomes!
Condo Buildings in The Highlands
- Argyll Flats - 3299 Lowell
- Berkeley Row Townhomes - 4400 W. 46th
- Boulevard Condos - 2351 Federal
- Highland Garlands Village - 4630 W. 37th
- Mondo Condos - 3420 W. 32nd
- Fairview Place - 3249 W. Fairview
- Firehouse Seven Lofts - 3600 Tejon Street
- Lofts at Berkeley Park - 4383 Tennyson
- Osage Lofts -
- Y44 Flats - 4411 Yeats
- Zen Lofts - 1544 Zenobia
Living in The Highlands
This is one of Denver's hottest areas because of its proximity to downtown Denver and its plethora of hip shops and restaurants. Highlands Square is home to many local businesses such as: Apres Dessert bar, el Camino, Happy Cakes, Mondo Vino, Three Dogs and Live Urban Real Estate. (My company!) Don't miss the Highlands Street Fair every summer on 32nd and Lowell where one can witness the gathering of the neighborhood's people and businesses!