Featured San Francisco Condo Buildings
Start Your SF Condo Search Here
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every San Francisco loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search San Francisco Condos
Search by Building
Search all San Francisco condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with an Expert
Leslie Bauer of Climb Real Estate specializes in SF Condos and Lofts. Connect with her for all your SF Condo needs.Contact Leslie
Tallest Condo Buildings in San Francisco
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in San Francisco from your living room?
Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest San Francisco residential condo buildings currently available.
- Millennium Tower - 58 floors, 645 ft
- One Rincon Hill - 54 floors, 605 ft
- 333 Bush Street - 43 floors, 495 ft
- St Regis Residences - 42 floors, 484 ft
- The Infinity - 41 floors, 450 ft
- Lumina Condos - 42 floors, 400 ft
- Four Seasons Residences - 40 floors, 398 ft
- The Summit - 32 floors, 315 ft
- Ritz Carlton Residences - 24 floors, 312 ft
- Cathedral Hill Tower - 27 floors, 299 ft
Dog-Friendly San Francisco Condo Buildings
With very few exceptions, San Francisco high-rise condo buildings are generally dog-friendly. What really separates the good ones though is the access to green space when it's time to take your four-legged kid for a walk. To help with that we've highlighted a few buildings here that are not only dog-friendly but in a great place for walks.
- The Lumina - A great building for dogs and their owners, with a conveniently located pet shop in the building at the Beale and Folsom corner, offering high quality pet foods and accessories. The building is just a few minutes walk to the Rincon Hill dog park, where dogs can run off leash, and close to the Embarcadero waterfront, which is great for walks or jogs with your pet along the city's eastern bay-side shoreline The building will have a Pet Grooming Station featuring a full wash basin and raised platform.
- One Mission Bay - Surrounded by scenic waterfront and green parks, One Mission Bay is near the Mission Creek Park, a circular route of at least six to eight blocks, which can be easily extended to the SF Giants Promenade and on to The Embarcadero. A new addition to the city's dog parks, Mission Creek is a different, urban setting you and your dogs will enjoy just for variety. One Mission Bay will also have a dog washing station in the building.
- The Rockwell - Like most buildings in San Francisco, The Rockwell is pet friendly and is located near one of San Francisco's most beloved parks, Lafayette Park. This public well-maintained park with its commanding views of the bay and city is a great place to go and take your dogs to run around and have fun. The Rockwell is also just a couple block from Wags, considered to be one of the best places in the city for pet grooming, pet boarding and sitting, and dog walkers.
These are just a few... contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
Condo Living in San Francisco
We would love to help you find the ideal condo for sale in San Francisco for yourself or your family. San Francisco is an exciting city full of attractions for everyone. All visitors and new residents alike should make sure to check out San Francisco's famous Golden Gate Bridge, known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Opened in 1937, this world-famous bridge is 1.7 miles long and has sidewalks for pedestrians who wish to take in the view on foot. While you're nearby, stop by Golden Gate Park and take a walk in one of the beautiful gardens, watch for turtles and frogs at Spreckels Lake, and check out outdoor performances at the Music Concourse. Contact us today and let our agents show you the most luxurious condos for sale in the city. Whether you're looking for a beautiful view of the water, a building with lots of amenities, or both, we are sure to have the right condo for you!
New Construction in SOMA
If SOMA is a neighborhood you’ve been interested in, you’ve got some very distinct new constructi...
Unique Mid-Market Shopping Complex Opening Soon
A new shopping center is coming to the heart of the Mid-Market Street District. Called “6×6”, t...
181 Fremont $42M Penthouse
It could be the most expensive condo ever sold in San Francisco. The 70 story tower 181 Fremon...
Open House at The Austin
Come celebrate the opening of this stunning new development at a cocktail event. Thursday, ...