Start Your SF Condo Search Here
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every San Francisco loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search San Francisco Condos
Search by Building
Search all San Francisco condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with an Expert
Leslie Bauer of Climb Real Estate specializes in SF Condos and Lofts. Connect with her for all your SF Condo needs.Contact Leslie
Featured San Francisco Condo Buildings
Dog-Friendly San Francisco Condo Buildings: We'll Help You Find a San Francisco Condo That Fits Your Lifestyle
When buying a condo in San Francisco, California, it is imperative to have a list of amenities that are important to you. At Highrises.com, our agents will work closely with you to find a building that fits your specific needs. If you are looking for dog friendly condos for sale in San Francisco, we will help find the best fit for you. With a few exceptions, San Francisco high-rise condo buildings are generally dog friendly. We have highlighted a few buildings in great locations where dogs are welcome.
- The Lumina - This is a great building for dogs and their owners with a conveniently located pet shop at the Beale and Folsom corner, offering high-quality pet foods and accessories. The building is just a few minutes' walk to the Rincon Hill dog park, where dogs can run off-leash, close to the Embarcadero waterfront. This area is great for walks or jogs with your pet along the city's eastern bay-side shoreline.
- One Mission Bay - Surrounded by scenic waterfront and green parks, One Mission Bay is near the Mission Creek Park, a circular route of six to eight blocks. A new addition to the city's dog parks, Mission Creek is an urban setting you and your dogs will enjoy.
- The Rockwell - Like most buildings in San Francisco, The Rockwell is pet friendly and located near one of San Francisco's most beloved parks, Lafayette Park. This well-maintained park with its commanding views of the bay and city is a great place to take your dogs to run around and have fun. The Rockwell is also just a couple blocks from Wags, one of the best places in the city for pet grooming and boarding.
These are just a few... contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
Find Luxury Condos in San Francisco With Highrises.com
Our specialists would love to help you find the ideal condo for sale in San Francisco for yourself and your family. San Francisco is an exciting city full of attractions for everyone. Visitors and new residents alike can enjoy San Francisco's famous Golden Gate Bridge, known as one of the Seven Wonders of the modern world. Opened in 1937, this world-famous bridge is 1.7 miles long and has sidewalks for pedestrians who wish to take in the view on foot. While you're nearby, stop by Golden Gate Park and take a walk in one of the beautiful gardens, watch for turtles and frogs at Spreckels Lake, and check out outdoor performances at the Music Concourse. Give us a call today and let our agents show you the most luxurious condos for sale in the city. Whether you're looking for a beautiful view of the water, a building with lots of amenities, or both, we are sure to have the right condo for you.
If you would like to see more condos for sale in San Francisco, or if you would like to schedule a showing of our new condos, San Francisco residents should give us a call to learn more about our featured listings.
Tallest Condo Buildings in San Francisco
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in San Francisco from your living room?
Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest San Francisco residential condo buildings currently available.
- Millennium Tower - 58 floors, 645 ft
- One Rincon Hill - 54 floors, 605 ft
- 333 Bush Street - 43 floors, 495 ft
- St Regis Residences - 42 floors, 484 ft
- The Infinity - 41 floors, 450 ft
- Lumina Condos - 42 floors, 400 ft
- Four Seasons Residences - 40 floors, 398 ft
- The Summit - 32 floors, 315 ft
- Ritz Carlton Residences - 24 floors, 312 ft
- Cathedral Hill Tower - 27 floors, 299 ft
Luxurious Renovated Condo in Nob Hill's Francesca Building
The Francesca of Nob Hill has reached a new level of style and chic with the spectacular transfor...
Low Housing Inventory Still An Issue For San Francisco
As has been the case for month after month – and now year after year – low inventory is the pri...
Luxury 2+2 with Den in Twin Peaks
Welcome to 850 Corbett Avenue Unit #4. This prime luxury 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom Twin Peak...
Sunny Mid-Century Modern Condo
This sunny mid-century modern condo with an open floor plan is on a quaint tree-lined street step...