St Louis Condos & Lofts
Saint Louis is a great place to live! And we have a tremendous amount of condo and loft living options for nearly every style and budget. From luxury high-rise condos in the CWE to historic lofts in downtown, we've got the market covered. Our team specializes in St Louis condo and loft living and can help you locate and purchase the condo that's right for you. If you're a sports fan there are some great options in downtown where you can walk to the Cardinals and Blues games without any traffic or parking nightmares. .
Search St Louis Condos & Lofts by Price
More St Louis Condo & Loft Searches...
How else can we help you with your search?
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every St Louis loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search St Louis Condos
Search by Building
Search all St Louis condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with an Agent
Connect with a St Louis agent who can help you navigate all the available condo and loft options in our city.Contact an Agent
St Louis Condo & Loft Buildings
Dog-Friendly St Louis Condo Buildings
When you're looking for condos in St. Louis, it's important to consider the amenities you need. For some, that means finding a dog-friendly building. With few exceptions, St. Louis high-rise condo buildings are generally pet friendly, but our local market specialists have found that a few buildings are particularly popular with pet owners:
- Dorsa Lofts - Dorsa loves pets and their owners; many breeds of dogs and cats live here.
- The Marquette - With a rare rooftop dog park, The Marquette offers residents an alternative to traditional dog runs.
- Knickerbocker Lofts - Residents can choose to take their pets for a walk in two parks next door; one is a traditional park, and the other is a gated area where dogs can run off-leash.
- Bankers Lofts - Right on Washington Avenue, Bankers Lofts residents can walk their pets anywhere around the building.
If you're seeking condos for sale in St. Louis, MO, that are pet friendly, contact us to arrange a showing of suitable luxury condos. St. Louis condos in our featured listings can suit any need, from quieter locations to remarkable views; contact us and we'll help find condos in St. Louis that fit your lifestyle.
Tallest Condo Buildings in St Louis
Want to enjoy some of the highest views in St. Louis outside of the Gateway Arch from your bedroom? If you're looking for high-rise luxury condos, St. Louis offers many options. These are the tallest St. Louis and Clayton residential condo buildings available:
- The Plaza in Clayton - 30 floors, 409 ft
- Park East Tower - 26 floors, 330 ft
- Chase Park Plaza - 27 floors, 310 ft
- Park Tower Clayton - 22 floors, 262 ft
- Whitehall Condos - 19 floors, 245 ft
- Executive House - 24 floors, 232 ft
- The Marquette - 19 floors, 228 ft
- The Syndicate - 17 floors, 211 ft
- Hanley Towers - 15 floors, 193 ft
- 10th Street Lofts Syndicate - 11 floors, 177 ft
- Lindell Terrace - 15 floors, 166 ft
- Terra Cotta Lofts - 12 floors, 162 ft