How would you like to search for a Sarasota Condo?
View All Sarasota Listings
You'll find every Sarasota condo currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search Sarasota Condos
Search by Building
Search all Sarasota condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with a Specialist
Mark Hughes is a Sarasota high-rise specialist. Contact him today for expert representation.Contact Mark
Dog-Friendly Sarasota Condo Buildings
With very few exceptions, Sarasota high-rise condo buildings are generally dog-friendly. What really separates the good ones though is the access to green space when it's time to take your four-legged kid for a walk. To help with that we've highlighted a few buildings here that are not only dog-friendly but in a great place for walks.
- Alinari, Sarasota Bay -The Alinari offers many amenities and owners are allowed two large pets with a max weight of 100 lbs. There's a small park and recreation area in front of the building and several other parks very nearby including Bayfront Park and Marina Island Park enjoyed by residents, families and pet lovers.
- La Bellasara on Golden Gate Point - Gorgeous waterfront condo where owners are allowed two pets. So many parks for pets to run from the Bayfront Park to parks along the Ringling Causeway leading to St. Armands Circle, Lido and Longboat Key.
- Orchid Beach Club on Lido Key - Orchid Beach Club is located on the tip of Lido Key near South Lido Park. Wow! Owners are allowed two pets with no size restriction. A great place for humans and their 4-legged friends.
- Broadway Promenade - Broadway Promenade is next to Pioneer Park and allows owners to have two pets with a max weight of 100 lbs. More parks in the surrounding area including Bayfront and Marina/Island Parks.
These are just a few... contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
Featured Sarasota High-Rise Condo Buildings
Condo Living in Sarasota
Sarasota offers condo buyers the perfect mix of high rise and beach condos, downtown city living, and many condo communities in different localities accommodating different needs, preferences, and budget. From luxury condos to starter units and everything in between, the Sarasota condo market offers something for most anyone looking for carefree living and amenities to suit their lifestyle and enjoyment. Communities and buildings can resemble a neighborhood with its own identity and quality, where lifelong friendships and memories are made. There is no lack of investment opportunities but condo associations vary with rental restrictions so be sure to have your real estate consultant research this very important aspect of condo investment.
Sarasota is a city on Florida’s Middle Gulf Coast that was once the winter home of the Ringling Brothers Circus. It is a thriving and vibrant city attracting second-home buyers, young professionals, families, retirees and snowbirds.
Sarasota is the gateway to miles of beaches and coastline including Siesta Key, St. Armands Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Casey Key, Anna Maria Island and Bradenton Beach, each having its own beauty and recreational options. There are an abundance of things to do and see from sights and landmarks, outdoor activities, water sports, museums, zoos and aquariums, shopping, dining, arts and entertainment, parks and trails, golf courses and much more. To learn more, please visit www.visitsarasota.org. The Sarasota/Bradenton airport is approximately 4 miles north and Tampa International Airport is approximately 44 miles north.
Sarasota is also Florida’s “cultural capital” and is home to the Ringling Center for the Culture Arts, The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota Opera House, Sarasota Ballet of Florida, Florida West Coast Symphony, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Mote Marine Laboratory, and host to a variety of music festivals, theater, art, dance and galleries.
New to Sarasota are the Nathan Benderson Park and the University Town Center Mall. Situated just west of I75, Nathan Benderson Park is a unique 600-acre community park providing public access to a 400-acre lake. Athletes from world over train on the park’s world-class permanent FISA Class 2,000 meter sprint rowing and training course, and the park will be the host of the 2017 World Rowing Championships. Families and visitors can enjoy the water on kayaks, rowboat or stand-up paddle board, enjoy an afternoon picnic, or walk, run or bike the trails encircling the beautiful lake. The park is located immediately adjacent to University Town Center, Southwest Florida’s newest shopping, dining and entertainment destination serving Sarasota and surrounding areas. University Town Center Mall offers upscale and diverse shopping as well as full-service restaurants and is enjoyed by permanent and seasonal residents, vacationers, and visitors from points north and south.
Another of Sarasota’s greatest assets is its education system from top-ranked public schools in the state to nationally recognized institutions of higher learning including Argosy University, Florida State University/Regional Medical School Campus, Florida State University Asolo Conservatory for Actor Training, Ringling College of Art and Design, Keiser University, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine/Bradenton Campus, New College of Florida, University of South Florida-Sarasota/Manatee. Fifty-five public schools in Sarasota County serve all educational needs from pre-kindergarten to adult enrichment.
Sarasota has so much to offer which is why it has been named one of the best cities to live and work in the U.S. Other accolades include: Siesta Key - #1 Beach in America, Top 10 Small Cities for Art Lovers, Top 10 Cities to Live, Best Spring Break Training Facility – Ed Smith Stadium, and the Sports-Friendliest Vacation Destination.
Sarasota welcomes you!
Tallest Condo Buildings in Sarasota
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Sarasota from your living room? Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Sarasota residential condo buildings currently available.
- Condo on the Bay - 19 floors, 228 ft
- The Vue - 18 floors, 216 ft
- Auteur - 18 floors, 216 ft
- Embassy House - 18 floors, 216 ft
- Ritz-Carlton Tower - 17 floors, 233 ft
- The Jewel - 17 floors, 225 ft
- Beau Ciel - 17 floors, 215 ft
- Alinari Condos - 17 floors, 199 ft
- 1350 Main - 17 floors, 190 ft
- Plaza at Five Points - 16 floors, 180 ft
- Rivo at Ringling - 15 floors, 173 ft