First-Time Home Buyers
The purchase of a condo unit is more complicated than a traditional single-family home or townhome. The lender is required to perform a review of the condo project and association which is independent of your ability to be approved for a mortgage. There are some condo projects which cannot be financed at all. There are some lenders who will limit the types of loans or down payments allowed in certain condo projects based on the outcome of the review. Our focus is to perform this review of the condo project prior to you being monetarily invested into the purchase. When purchasing a condo, make sure your lender is a condo specialist.
If you have not owned a home in the last 3 years you could be eligible for the First-Time Home Buyer program
First-time home buyer advantages
- Down payment assistance programs available that could cover all closing costs and down payment
- Perfect credit is not required
- Low fixed rates
- Lender specialists who will walk you through the whole process from application to closing.
- Up to $15,000 to be used for down payment and closing costs (amount varies per county)
- Conventional, FHA, and VA loans available
Traditional Standard Lending Programs
- Conventional, FHA, VA, and Portfolio programs
- Conventional condo loans with as little as 5% down
- Condo financing specialists
- Jumbo loans with as little as 5% down and no PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- Combo loans available
- Construction loans for new build or renovation
- We will finance new construction condos
- Warrantable and non-warrantable condos
- Condo hotels and resorts
*All loans are subject to credit and collateral approval.
Contact Jason or apply online for more information!
Jason R. Nordin
Vice President / Mortgage Area Sales Manager - Florida
American Momentum Bank
Tel. (813) 549-4785
Fax. (813) 549-4885
Mobile. (813) 508-5456
One Urban Centre
4830 W. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 155
Tampa, FL 33609