About The Exchange Apartments
At The Exchange, the turn-of-the-century architecture provides generous interior dimensions with exceptionally high ceilings and ample light and air, while modern renovations have created apartments with superior levels of finish. Design highlights of the residences include custom Italian doors from Tres Piu, the award winning company known for leadership in contemporary design.
Samantha Wilson & AssociatesNYC Condo Specialist
How can I help?
Interested in this building?Contact Samantha Today!
25 Broad St, New York City, NY 10004
- Year Built1900
- Height277 ft
- Building Type High-Rise
- Ownership Rental
About The Exchange
The beautifully designed open plan Kitchens have been carefully considered with premium level appliances fully integrated into elegant Italian Poliform Varenna cabinetry featuring glass doors. Integrated Bosch dishwasher, Sub-Zero refrigerator and Bosch cooktop and oven all add to the quality finishes of the kitchen. The kitchens feature stone countertops with a glass backsplash and a glass serving counter. Master baths feature exquisite bianco lasa marble floors, rich glass walls and glass cabinets and vanity counters. Second bathrooms have absolute black marble floors and glass tile walls. Powder rooms feature bianco lasa marble floors, and brushed metal. Walk-in closets and a generous bathroom-to-bedroom ratio are tailored to the needs of Wall Street professionals and families alike. Offering three exposures, these apartments are light, private and secure, veritable “horizontal townhouses” in the heart of Downtown’s vibrant 24/7 community.
For the discerning professionals and families of Wall Street, 25 Broad Street offers an unrivaled package of amenities:
- Club25 offers State-of-the-art residents’ health club featuring dedicated cardiovascular stations, weights stations, residents viewing gardens, luxurious steam rooms and saunas
- Facilities include a full-service day spa offering residents a full range of spa services, including massage, manicures, pedicures and facials
- The beautifully renovated lobby preserves the Magnificent residents’ lounge, separate tea room and private dining room with catered facilities available for parties
- State of the art Private Screening room with high tech equipment and modern comfortable seating
- Childrens’ play area
- As part of the 1997 renovation, all major building systems were replaced, including a new roof, new elevators, and a complete overhaul of the HVAC system.
- Valet and laundry services
- Each tenant floor features laundry rooms and large private storage cages. As well as washer dryer hook ups in ever home.
- Units are equipped with state-of-the-art telecommunications connectivity, including the option of multiple cable carriers and high-speed Internet access lines
Amenities at The Exchange Apartments
- Catering Kitchen
- Clubroom / Party Room
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Room
- On-site Management
- Theater Room
- W/D connections
- Cats OK
- Dogs OK