About The Ambrose Lofts
The Ambrose Lofts building is located in Nashville’s famous Historic Printer’s Alley. The building, originally known as the Marshall & Bruce Printing Company, was constructed in 1905. The masonry and heavy timber structure was significantly expanded sometime in the early 1920’s. The Ambrose Printing Company acquired the building in the late 1940’s and was the last printing company to move out of the Printer’s Alley district in 1976. The building is now home to two restaurants, Chili Burrito and Subway, a dental office and 21 high-end urban lofts. The renovation to the upper two floors from office space began in February 2006 and was completed by the end of the same year. These premier residential condominium units range in size from around 450 sq. ft. to over 1,350 sq. ft.
Lisa PeeblesCompass Nashville
Interested in this building?Contact Lisa Today!
162 4th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219
- Year Built1905
- Ownership Condo
Available Condos at The Ambrose Lofts
Don’t see one that matches your needs? Set up a Condo Alert for this building to be notified when a new listing hits the market.