How would you like to search for a Minneapolis Condo?
Minneapolis has one of the premiere condo and loft markets in the country. From edgy hard-loft style buildings to luxury high-rises you'll almost certainly find something in Minneapolis that suits your style. With modern transportation solutions, prevalent WiFi and so many people with advanced degrees it's no wonder that Minneapolis consistently ranks on lists of America's most tech-savvy and fastest growing cities.
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every Minneapolis loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search Minneapolis Condos
Search by Building
Search all Minneapolis condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by amenities, pet policy and more.View Buildings
Search Condos by Map
Use our interactive map to find condos throughout Minneapolis. Use polygon or radius search to zero in on a neighborhood.Search by Map
Welcome to Highrises.com Minneapolis... Your complete high-rise living guide. Whether you're looking for Minneapolis condos, lofts or high-rises, Highrises.com is a great place to start your search. If you are new to our city or a long-time resident, the condos and lofts listed on Highrises.com will give you accurate and detailed property information to help you make an informed buying decision. Start your search now, or contact Jason Huerkamp to see why Highrises.com is the #1 site for Minneapolis Condos.
Featured Minneapolis Condo Buildings
Dog-Friendly Minneapolis Condo Buildings
Minneapolis is one of the most dog-friendly cities you're going to find, and that includes the condo buildings. Here are just a few of the best buildings in Minneapolis for dog owners, but for the complete list visit our dog-friendly Minneapolis condo guide.
- 5th Avenue Lofts – 401 N 2nd Street: Located in the heart of the historic warehouse district which is just a few minutes away from downtown. Features a private fenced dog run.
- 710, 720, 730 Lofts – 720 N 4th Street: Exposed concrete floors, just a few steps from all kinds of amenities, with a walk score of 72 and close to North Loop Dog Park.
- CW Lofts – 730 Stinson Blvd: The building was converted in 2007 from its headquarters for the Cream of Wheat Company to the upscale living units in the building today. Amenities include 2 acres of green space! Also, a part of the Minneapolis Grand Rounds parkway system with over 50 miles of trails connecting park areas throughout the city.
Tallest Condo Buildings in Minneapolis
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Minneapolis from your living room? Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Minneapolis residential condo buildings currently available.
- The Carlyle - 41 floors, 469 ft
- La Rive - 29 floors, 312 ft
- IVY Residences - 26 floors, 302 ft
- Grant Park - 27 floors, 294 ft
- Skyscape - 28 floors, 291 ft
- The River Towers - 27 floors, 269 ft
- Riverview Tower - 26 floors, 267 ft
- Summit House - 25 floors, 246 ft
- Lake Point - 20 floors, 244 ft
- 1225 LaSalle - 23 floors, 206 ft