Luxury Condos in Fort Lauderdale, FL
If you're interested in luxury condos, Fort Lauderdale has many unique neighborhoods from which to choose. Harbor Beach, Rio Vista, Coral Ridge, and Downtown Fort Lauderdale condos for sale all have their merits, and the Alex & Joe Team can help you find the right one for you. Our Fort Lauderdale condo listings are updated throughout the day, so you'll always have the newest information about which Fort Lauderdale luxury condos are currently available.
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every Fort Lauderdale loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search Fort Lauderdale Condos
Search by Building
Search all Fort Lauderdale condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with a Specialist
Alex Miranda & Joe Padula are Fort Lauderdale high-rise specialists. Contact Alex & Joe for expert representation.Contact Alex & Joe
Featured Fort Lauderdale Condo Buildings
Fort Lauderdale's Condo Buildings
Downtown FTL Condo Buildings
Ft Lauderdale Beach Condo Buildings
- Alhambra Place
- Americas on the Park
- Bayshore Towers
- Berkley South
- Birch Crest
- Carlton Tower
- Coral Ridge Towers
- Edgewater Arms
- Embassy Towers
- Essex Tower
- Four Seasons
- Galt Ocean Club
- Galt Towers
- Jackson Tower
- La Rive
- Las Olas Beach Club
- Le Club
- Leisure Beach
- Marine Tower
- Ocean Club
- Ocean Manor
- Ocean Summit
- Pelican Grand
- Playa Del Mar
- Playa Del Sol
- Plaza East
- Plaza South
- Regency Towers
- Riva Condos
- Royal Ambassador
- Sea Tower
- Shore Club
- Sunrise East
- Sunrise Tower
- The Atlantic
- The Palms
- The Q Club
- The Ritz-Carlton
- The Seasons
- Tides at Bridgeside Square
- Vantage View
- White Egret
Dog-Friendly Fort Lauderdale Condo Buildings
Most Fort Lauderdale high-rise condo buildings do not allow pets of any kind, so working with an agent who knows the right buildings for you and your four-legged friend is really important. Your condo specialist in Fort Lauderdale has highlighted a few of the best dog-friendly buildings below. These are a great place to start your search when you have a pet.
- Playa Del Mar Condos -Great Galt Ocean Mile location and one of the few condominiums directly on the ocean that allow dogs under 20lbs. Units have spacious square footage and most will have direct ocean views. No need for a car with everything you will need a 5 minute walk of the building.
- L'Hermitage I & II Condominiums - L'Hermitage offers 5 star full service resort style living directly on the ocean. Community allow 2 dogs any size, dog walking area and dog spa. Large "flow thru units" with ocean and inter coastal views. 2 pools, tennis courts and restaurant onsite.
- Vue Residences & Beach Club - Great location plus a Beach Club with private cabanas available for purchase. Two dogs under 50lbs allowed. Newer construction with ocean, inter coastal and downtown Fort Lauderdale views. Can lease 3 times per year for 90 days each. Close to Birch Taylor State Park and beach promenade for walking the dog or exercising.
- Las Olas River House - Luxury downtown Fort Lauderdale 5 star resort living. Two dogs under 30lbs allowed. 42 story tower with awesome views of downtown, New River and the ocean from high in the sky. Almost every amenity available in the building and surrounding area. Walking distance to Las Olas Blvd and river front promenade.
These are just a few... contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
Tallest Condo Buildings in Fort Lauderdale
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Fort Lauderdale from your living room?
Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Fort Lauderdale residential condo buildings currently available.
- 100 Las Olas - 45 floors, 492 ft
- Las Olas River House - 42 floors, 452 ft
- Las Olas Grand - 38 floors, 400 ft
- The Palms - 32 floors, 386 ft
- Point of Americas - 31 floors, 374 ft
- The WaterGarden - 31 floors, 374 ft
- Plaza South - 31 floors, 374 ft
- 350 Las Olas Place - 30 floors, 362 ft
- Jackson Tower - 30 floors, 362 ft
- Las Olas Beach Club - 29 floors, 349 ft