About E&B Brewery Lofts
E&B Brewery Lofts are upscale soft lofts with upper level quality kitchens and bathroom fixtures and finishes. These soft lofts have three quarter high walls around the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Most of the soft lofts will have the original 1891 brick exposed on the walls. The ceilings are 12 to 16 feet high. Each unit will have its own thermostat to regulate air conditioning and heat. The tenants will have their own meters and will be responsible for gas and electrical utilities. In addition other amenities for the loft tenants are:
- Parking - Secured indoor and outside fenced in parking with security cameras
- Security - Buzzing system (*On premise security guard may be added at a future date)
- Health Club - A full service facility with health bar, towels, fitness room, aerobic area, showers and cable TV (may be added at a future date)
* These amenities are the intentions of the developer at a later date but are subject to change without notice
Boyd RudyDwellings by Rudy & Hall
Interested in this building?Contact Boyd Today!
2000 Mack Ave, Detroit, MI 48075
- Building Type Warehouse Loft
- Ownership Condo
Available E&B Brewery Lofts
Don’t see one that matches your needs? Set up a Condo Alert for this building to be notified when a new listing hits the market.
Amenities at E&B Brewery Lofts
- Air Conditioned