Luxury Condos in Denver
If you're looking for luxury condos in Denver look no further than Highrises.com. We have all the available condos for sale in Denver on this site, and we can connect you with local condo experts to help you navigate the process. Explore the buildings with condos for sale: Denver Colorado offers a wide range of high-rise building styles from historic warehouse brick lofts to modern glass skyscrapers.
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every Denver loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale here with pictures, pricing and more details.Search Denver Condos
Search by Building
View all Denver condo buildings to see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with an Agent
Connect with a local Denver agent who can help you navigate all the available condo and loft options.Contact an Agent
Denver's High-Rise Condo Buildings
Condo Living in Denver
Denver is one of America's most livable cities. Crisp mountain air, abundant green space, and dynamic recreational activities draw people from all over the world to explore condos for sale in Denver. In recent years, the downtown district has enjoyed a revitalization, with more people seeking centrally located condos for sale. Denver's top attractions can be within walking distance, whether you want to head to Coors Field to see the Rockies play, enjoy shopping at the 16th Street Mall, or relax and dine with friends at one of the many downtown cafes. From mountain-climbing to great local attractions, there is something for everyone in Denver, including thrill-seekers, foodies, and history buffs. To find new condos in Denver and become a part of this vibrant city, contact us today to get started.
Dog-Friendly Denver Condo Buildings
For dog owners, it's important to buy a condo in Denver that will accommodate their pet. With very few exceptions, Denver high-rise condo buildings are generally pet-friendly. Our local market experts recommend these buildings for families with pets:
- The Spire - With a dog park on the 3rd floor and no size restrictions, The Spire is a perfect high-rise for dogs in Denver.
- The Glass House - Across the street from Riverfront Park, the largest park in Downtown Denver, this is the perfect place to have a dog of any size.
- Creekside Flats - This building is located on Cherry Creek, making it an easy spot for a walk along the river.
- The Pinnacle - Located right next to City Park, residents of The Pinnacle are able to take walks and listen to Jazz in the Park in the summer.
Tallest Condo Buildings in Denver
For anyone interested in high-rise condos, Denver, CO, is a great city. If you want to live above it all, check out these buildings, the ten tallest Denver residential condo buildings currently available:
- Four Seasons Residences - 45 floors, 640 ft
- Spire Condos - 41 floors, 483 ft
- Brooks Tower - 42 floors, 420 ft
- Ritz-Carlton Residences - 38 floors, 390 ft
- One Lincoln Park - 31 floors, 380 ft
- Larimer Place - 32 floors, 335 ft
- Barclay Towers - 32 floors, 314 ft
- Glass House - 23 floors, 268 ft
- The Coloradan - 19 floors, 240 ft
- Park Lane Towers - 20 floors, 206 ft