Featured Portland Condo Buildings
Start your Portland Condo Search Here
View All Listings
You'll find every Portland loft, condo, townhome and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search Portland Condos
Search by Building
Search all Portland buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Search by Map
Use our interactive map to find properties throughout Portland. Use polygon or radius search to zero in on a neighborhood.Search by Map
Highrises.com of Portland is pleased to present these exclusive listings. Contact Highrises.com for more information.View Featured Condos
Thinking of Selling?
We specialize in selling Portland Condos & Lofts. We help our clients sell their condo for the highest price.Learn More
Connect with a Specialist
The agents at Highrises.com of Portland are high-rise specialists. Contact Highrises.com for expert representation.Contact Highrises.com Portland
Dog-Friendly Portland Condo Buildings
With very few exceptions, Portland high-rise condo buildings are generally dog-friendly. What really separates the good ones though is the access to green space when it's time to take your four-legged kid for a walk. To help with that we've highlighted a few buildings here that are not only dog-friendly but in a great place for walks.
- Encore -Fields Park is right outside the front door, and the park has a large open green space as well as an off-leash dog park. The building also has townhouses with large patios that are excellent for dogs and their owners!
- The Elizabeth - This building is very dog friendly. Just one block away is the North Park Blocks where dog owners love to take their dogs for long walks on this stretch of green space spanning several city blocks.
- The Vaux - This 145 unit mid-rise condo welcomes owners and their dogs. And just one block west is Wallace Park with its off-leash dog area along with plenty of trails.
- The Civic - This high-rise is very dog-friendly, from the treat-giving concierge to the no-mess concrete floors throughout. Washington Park is nearby with hundreds of acres of hiking trails, gardens, parks, etc. Also nearby is Couch Park which offers an off-leash dog area.
These are just a few... contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
Tallest Condo Buildings in Portland
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Portland from your living room?
Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Portland residential condo buildings currently available.
- Fountain Plaza/Koin Tower - 35 floors, 509 ft
- John Ross Tower - 32 floors, 325 ft
- Portland Plaza - 25 floors, 272 ft
- Harrison Condos - 25 floors, 256 ft
- Benson Tower - 26 floors, 250 ft
- Atwater Place - 23 floors, 247 ft
- The Metropolitan - 19 floors, 225 ft
- Eliot Tower - 18 floors, 220 ft
- The Civic - 16 floors, 185 ft
- Encore Condos - 16 floors, 175 ft
Spacious Pearl District Loft
This sixth floor loft in the Elizabeth faces east, with peek-a-boo views of Mt. St. Helens and do...
Amazing America Plaza Towers 3+2 on the 24th Floor
Amazing Corner Condo on 24th Floor of American Plaza Towers. Enjoy Breathtaking Views of Downto...
Luxury 1+1 at the John Ross
Spectacular views from this luxury 1-bedroom loft on the 18th floor of the John Ross Condomi...
Top Floor 1 Bedroom at Four Seasons
Top floor condo with private patio facing west towards Washington Park. True 1 bedroom with was...