Featured LA Condo Buildings
How would you like to search for an LA Condo?
View All Listings
You'll find every Los Angeles loft, condo and townhome currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search Los Angeles Listings
Search by Building
Search all Los Angeles condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with an Expert
Beata Mandell specializes in Los Angeles Condos and Lofts. Connect with her for all your LA Condo needs.Contact Beata
Featured LA Condos
There are no available listings here today, but you can create a Condo Alert and you'll be notified as soon as one comes on the market. If you are considering selling please contact us - we have buyers waiting for inventory.
LA High-Rise Condo Buildings
High-Rise Condo Living is alive and well in the sprawling metropolis of Los Angeles. For the last 10 years large cranes have dotted the skyline as buildings have gone up from downtown to the shore encompassing many different styles and price ranges. That's why we've built this site - to help you make sense of all of the high-rise living options currently available. Our partner agents can help you find the right buildings and amenities for your lifestyle, and even help you decide if high-rise living is right for you.
- 100 South Doheny
- 1100 Wilshire
- 655 Hope
- Bartlett Building
- Beverly West
- Blair House
- Bunker Hill Tower
- Century Park East
- Century Towers
- Chapman Lofts
- Crown Towers
- Doheny Plaza
- Doheny West
- Eastern Columbia
- Empire West
- Franklin Towers
- Glen Towers
- Higgins Building
- Hollywood Versailles
- La Tour
- Los Feliz Towers
- Park Westwood
- Park Wilshire
- Plaza Towers
- Shoreham Towers
- Sierra Towers
- Summit on Sixth
- Ten Five Sixty
- The Californian
- The Carlyle
- The Century
- The Diplomat
- The Dorchester
- The Grand
- The Longford
- The Marie Antoinette
- The Mercury
- The Regency Wilshire
- The Remington
- The Westford
- The Westholme
- The Wilshire
- The Wilshire Comstock
- The Wilshire Holmby
- The Wilshire Manning
- The Wilshire Marquis
- The Wilshire Regent
- The Wilshire Thayer
- W Hollywood
- Westbury Terrace
- Westview Towers
- Wilshire House
- Wilshire Selby Towers
- Wilshire Terrace
Dog-Friendly Los Angeles Condo Buildings
With very few exceptions, Los Angeles high-rise condo buildings are generally dog-friendly. What really separates the good ones though is the access to green space when it's time to take your four-legged kid for a walk. To help with that we've highlighted a few buildings here that are not only dog-friendly but in a great place for walks.
- The Californian -This building is not only highly south after for it being one of the most luxurious buildings on the Wilshire Corridor but it has a separate area for dogs and is very pet friendly.
- The Century - Stunning, luxurious tower sitting behind guard gates makes it one of the most premier buildings in Los Angeles. On more than 4 acres it allows pet lovers to enjoy their own private walking path to enjoy with their pets.
- The Carlyle - The only building that doesn't have a restriction on the Wilshire Corridor on dog size/breed gives the owners who have large dogs another reason to love this building. Luxurious, Beautiful with fantastic amenities plus immaculate care and understanding that pets are a must! Fendi furnished.
- The Azzurra - Great building by the beach with stunning amenities. 24 hour access to the Spa. Pet friendly with a private elevator for pets/owners. Owners enjoy a great walkway/pathway to the beach. Couldn't be a better place to live with pets!
These are just a few... contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
Tallest Condo Buildings in Los Angeles
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Los Angeles from your living room?
Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Los Angeles residential condo buildings currently available.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences - 54 floors, 667 ft
- 1100 Wilshire - 35 floors, 496 ft
- The Century - 42 floors, 478 ft
- Metropolis Condos - 38 floors, 442 ft
- WaterMarke Tower - 34 floors, 395 ft
- Bunker Hill Tower - 32 floors, 349 ft
- Apex Apartments - 28 floors, 332 ft
- The Wilshire - 27 floors, 328 ft
- The Mercury - 22 floors, 312 ft
- Barrington Plaza - 25 floors, 300 ft
Lease this Luxury Condo at The W Hollywood
Gorgeous Furnished and Luxurious Condo at the W Hollywood. Spacious Living Room and Bedroom with ...
Hip Hollywood Condo
Large northwest facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, remodeled corner unit in coveted Hollywood Versai...
The Best High-Rises For Watching Fireworks
Written by Brian Enright Millions of Americans love watching fireworks on the 4th and New Year...
Guide to Short-Term Condo Rentals
Are you thinking about putting your condo on one of the many vacation rental sites like AirBNB bu...