Featured Houston Condo Buildings
Houston's Condo and Loft Guide
You've found the definitive guide to Houston condo and loft living. This site is fully integrated with the Houston listings database that Realtors use so you can see what's available in real time in every building. If you see anything you like simply request more info or ask for a showing and Kristina Houston, our exclusive partner, will contact you with all the details. Happy searching!
Search Houston Condos by Price
More Houston Condo Searches...
Today's Newest Houston Condo Listings
These Houston mid-rise and high-rise condos just hit the market within the last 24 hours. If you see anything here you'd like to tour in person please contact Kristina at 713-425-1981 to arrange a tour. And check back often - this site will update throughout the day as new condo listings come online.
- Manhattan Lofts
- MLS® #: 15173058
- 3030 Post Oak Blvd Unit 310
- Houston, Texas 77056-6562
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 2168 SqFt
- Office: Keller Williams Realty
- Lamar Tower Condos
- MLS® #: 96937934
- 2929 Buffalo Speedway Unit A812
- Houston, Texas 77098-1720
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 1549 SqFt
- Office: John Daugherty, REALTORS
Houston's Dog-Friendly Condo Buildings
Houston high-rise condo buildings are generally dog-friendly, but some are more better suited than others. Here are a few of our favorites for various reasons:
- Four Leaf Towers - Your dog will have LOTS of friends here as this is a popular building for pet owners. Why? Let's start with the fact that this condo development sits on nearly 8 acres of private, landscaped grounds. That's nearly impossible to find in the newer buildings.
- The Royalton - This building's location is what puts it on the radar for dog lovers. You can enjoy a number of trails along Buffalo Bayou, and the Johnny Steele Dog Park is a short walk away.
- Villa D'Este - This luxury high-rise offers pet owners a menu of services as well as lush, landscaped grounds to enjoy.
These are just a few... contact us to discuss your needs and we can help you find the perfect Houston condo for your entire family.
Tallest Residential Buildings in Houston
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Houston from your living room? Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Houston residential condo buildings currently available.
- The Huntingdon - 34 floors, 503 ft
- One Park Place - 37 floors, 501 ft
- Market Square Tower - 40 floors, 498 ft
- 2929 Weslayan - 40 floors, 468 ft
- Four Leaf Towers - 40 floors, 444 ft
- The Spires - 40 floors, 426 ft
- 2727 Kirby - 30 floors, 405 ft
- The Mercer - 30 floors, 401 ft
- The Parklane - 35 floors, 390 ft
- Warwick Towers - 30 floors, 361 ft
How else can we help you find a Houston condo?
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every Houston loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search Houston Condos
Search by Building
View all Houston condo buildings to see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with a Specialist
Kristina Houston is a Houston high-rise specialist. Contact Kristina for expert representation.Contact Kristina
Condo Living in Houston
Houston has a mix of international culture and the southern hospitality everyone expects from Texans. If you are looking for condos for sale in the fourth-largest city in the United States, Highrises.com can help you find your perfect fit. This city is the heart of the medical field, containing the Texas Medical Center, the largest in the world. It's also the home of NASA's Mission Control Center. With so many booming fields all in one place, it's no wonder that the city is a hub of culture, dining, and shopping. The Upper Kirby neighborhood is full of condos and its close proximity to the downtown area and major business centers make this a popular place to search for a Houston condo for sale. Some of the most sought-after condos are located in the Galleria. For the best in urban living consider a condo in Downtown Houston where you can walk to sports venues and the Theater District, and take out of town guests to the Downtown Aquarium. No matter where you choose to live in Houston we can find the right condo for your lifestyle.
Randall Davis: Redefining the Houston High-Rise, One Project at a Time
Randall Davis, the premiere condominium and high-rise developer of Texas, has been credited with ...
Personalized Luxury at Chateau Ten West University
Chateau Ten West University is the newest mid-rise by renowned Randall Davis Co. With over 2600...
Photo Tour of Astoria in Houston
Construction cranes are all over Houston, and new high-rises are going up from downtown to the Ga...
Fully Furnished Galleria Highrise for Lease
Fully furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo including TV, ready for move-in July 15th. Hardwood...