Luxury Condos in Denver, CO
For those seeking luxury condos, Denver, CO, is a great place to look, and at Highrises.com, we can connect you with local condo experts to help you navigate the process. Explore the buildings with condos for sale: Denver, CO, offers a wide range of high-rise locations that might suit you.
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every Denver loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale with pictures, pricing and more.Search Denver Condos
Search by Building
View all Denver condo buildings to see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with a Specialist
The Urban Niche Group at Live Urban are Denver high-rise specialists. Contact them for expert representation.Contact the Urban Niche Group
Featured Denver Condo Buildings
Condo Living in Denver
Denver is one of America's most livable cities. Crisp mountain air, abundant green space, and dynamic recreational activities draw people from all over the world to explore condos for sale in Denver. In recent years, the downtown district has enjoyed a revitalization, with more people seeking centrally located condos for sale. Denver, CO's top attractions can be within walking distance, whether you want to head to Coors Field to see the Rockies play, enjoy shopping at the 16th Street Mall, or relax and dine with friends at one of the many downtown cafes. From mountain-climbing to great local attractions, there is something for everyone in Denver, including thrill-seekers, foodies, and history buffs. To find new condos in Denver and become a part of this vibrant city, contact us today to get started.
Denver High-Rise Condo Buildings
- 100 Park
- 25 Downing
- 400 Third
- Barclay Towers
- Brooks Tower
- Cheesman Gardens
- Cherry Creek Towers
- Denver Tower
- Flour Mill Lofts
- Four Seasons
- Glass House
- Larimer Place
- One Lincoln Park
- Penn Square
- Penterra Plaza
- Polo Club
- Portofino Tower
- Riverfront Tower
- Park Lane Towers
- Residences at Lawrence Street
- Tower on the Park
- Waterside Lofts
- Wynkoop Residences
Dog-Friendly Denver Condo Buildings
For dog owners, it's important to buy a condo in Denver that will accommodate their pet. With very few exceptions, Denver high-rise condo buildings are generally pet-friendly. Our local market experts recommend these buildings for families with pets:
- The Spire - With a dog park on the 3rd floor and no size restrictions, The Spire is a perfect high-rise for dogs in Denver.
- The Glass House - Across the street from Riverfront Park, the largest park in Downtown Denver, this is the perfect place to have a dog of any size.
- Creekside Flats - This building is located on Cherry Creek, making it an easy spot for a walk along the river.
- The Pinnacle - Located right next to City Park, residents of The Pinnacle are able to take walks and listen to Jazz in the Park in the summer.
Tallest Condo Buildings in Denver
For anyone interested in high-rise condos, Denver, CO, is a great city. If you want to live above it all, check out these buildings, the ten tallest Denver residential condo buildings currently available:
- Four Seasons Residences - 45 floors, 640 ft
- Spire Condos - 41 floors, 483 ft
- Brooks Tower - 42 floors, 420 ft
- Ritz-Carlton Residences - 38 floors, 390 ft
- One Lincoln Park - 31 floors, 380 ft
- Larimer Place - 32 floors, 335 ft
- Barclay Towers - 32 floors, 314 ft
- Glass House - 23 floors, 268 ft
- Park Lane Towers - 20 floors, 206 ft
- The Prado - 18 floors, 197 ft
Upgraded 2 Bedroom at the Glass House
Stunning home with amazing, protected mountain views in Denver's most desirable high rise, The Gl...
1+1 in the Historic Bayly Lofts
Live in the Heart of Everything! Downtown, LoDo, Ball Park, Larimer Square* Authentic Historic Lo...
Exceptional LoDo 2 Bedroom Loft
This LoDo loft with 15+foot ceiling features an impressive open concept living area perfect for e...
Live the Good life in this Glass House 1 Bedroom
Live in style at the Glass House with unobstructed and protected views of the front range. Brand ...