Featured Denver Condo Buildings
How would you like to search for a Denver Condo?
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every Denver loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale with pictures, pricing and more.Search Denver Condos
Search by Building
View all Denver condo buildings to see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with a Specialist
The Urban Niche Group at Live Urban are Denver high-rise specialists. Contact them for expert representation.Contact the Urban Niche Group
Denver High-Rise Condo Buildings
- 100 Park
- 25 Downing
- 400 Third
- Barclay Towers
- Brooks Tower
- Cheesman Gardens
- Cherry Creek Towers
- Denver Tower
- Flour Mill Lofts
- Four Seasons
- Glass House
- Larimer Place
- One Lincoln Park
- Penn Square
- Penterra Plaza
- Polo Club
- Portofino Tower
- Riverfront Tower
- Park Lane Towers
- Residences at Lawrence Street
- Tower on the Park
- Waterside Lofts
- Wynkoop Residences
Condo Living in Denver
Denver is one of America's most livable cities. Crisp mountain air, abundant green space and dynamic recreational activities pull people from all over the world to Denver every day. In recent years the downtown district has enjoyed a revitalization with people choosing to move to new modern condos and historic lofts near the city's core. This allows for a "car-free" weekend, when you can walk to Coors Field to see the Rockies play, enjoy shopping at the 16th Street Mall or simply relax and dine with friends at one of the many downtown cafes. Contact us today for more information about city condo and loft living in Denver.
Dog-Friendly Denver Condo Buildings
With very few exceptions, Denver high-rise condo buildings are generally dog-friendly. What really separates the good ones though is the access to green space when it's time to take your four-legged kid for a walk. To help with that we've highlighted a few buildings here that are not only dog-friendly but in a great place for walks.
- The Spire -With a dog park on the 3rd floor and no size restrictions, The Spire is a perfect high-rise for dogs in Denver.
- The Glass House - Across the street from Riverfront Park, the largest park in Downtown Denver, this is the perfect place to have a dog of any size. Head out to the park for a walk, down to the river for a swim, or one of the many doggy boutiques in the area.
- Creekside Flats - The name says it all. On Cherry Creek, easy spot for a walk along the river. Large patios make sun bathing easy for your pooch too.
- The Pinnacle - City Park is out the front door. Great for walks and Jazz in the Park with your best friends in the summer.
These are just a few... contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
Tallest Condo Buildings in Denver
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Denver from your living room?
Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Denver residential condo buildings currently available.
- Four Seasons Residences - 45 floors, 640 ft
- Spire Condos - 41 floors, 483 ft
- Brooks Tower - 42 floors, 420 ft
- Ritz-Carlton Residences - 38 floors, 390 ft
- One Lincoln Park - 31 floors, 380 ft
- Larimer Place - 32 floors, 335 ft
- Barclay Towers - 32 floors, 314 ft
- Glass House - 23 floors, 268 ft
- Park Lane Towers - 20 floors, 206 ft
- The Prado - 18 floors, 197 ft
Exceptional LoDo 2 Bedroom Loft
This LoDo loft with 15+foot ceiling features an impressive open concept living area perfect for e...
Live the Good life in this Glass House 1 Bedroom
Live in style at the Glass House with unobstructed and protected views of the front range. Brand ...
1+1 Overlooking Cheesman Park
Live your life on the park! This unit has a big balcony looking out over Cheesman Park! Location,...
Downtown Denver 2+2 at West End Lofts
Downtown living at its best! This tucked-away West End Loft in LoDo is in the middle of it all....