Start your Chicago Condo Search here
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every Chicago loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search Chicago Condos
Search by Building
Search all Chicago condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Search Condos by Map
Use our interactive map to find condos throughout Chicago. Use polygon or radius search to zero in on a neighborhood.Search by Map
Highrises.com and our high-rise specialists are pleased to present these exclusive condo listings. Contact us for more information.View Featured Condos
What's My Condo Worth?
That's a popular question these days. Our partner high-rise specialists can help you determine what your Chicago condo is worth.Learn More
Connect with a Specialist
Highrises.com partners with Chicago high-rise specialists. Contact us for expert representation.Contact a High-rise Specialist
Tallest Condo Buildings in Chicago
Are you looking for the "airline view" from your living room? Chicago has so many high-rise condo towers that we figured we should single out the tallest of the tall, and here they are. These buildings are listed in descending order based on height, not number of floors:
- Trump Tower - 96 stories - 1389 feet
- John Hancock Center - 100 stories - 1127 feet
- 900 N. Michigan - 66 stories - 871 feet
- Water Tower Place - 74 stories - 859 feet
- Aqua - 82 stories - 859 feet
- Park Tower - 67 stories - 844 feet
- The Legacy Tower - 73 stories - 822 feet
- One Museum Park - 62 stories - 734 feet
- Olympia Center - 63 stories - 731 feet
- The Waldorf-Astoria - 60 stories - 686 feet
- One Mag Mile- 57 stories - 673 feet
- 340 on the Park - 64 stories - 672 feet
- 55 E. Erie Condos - 56 stories - 647 feet
- Lake Point Tower - 70 stories - 645 feet
- River East Center - 58 stories - 644 feet
- Grand Plaza Apartments (rental) - 57 stories - 641 feet
- Heritage @ Millennium Park - 57 stories - 631 feet
- Millennium Centre - 59 stories - 610 feet
- Chicago Place - 49 stories - 608 feet
- The Grant - 54 stories - 595 feet
- 1000 Lake Shore Plaza - 55 stories - 590 feet
- North Pier Apartments (rental) - 61 stories - 581 feet
- The Fordham Condos - 52 stories - 574 feet
- Onterie Center (rental) - 57 stories - 570 feet
- Marina City - 61 stories - 562 feet
- Huron Plaza - 56 stories - 560 feet
- The Parkshore - 56 stories - 556 feet
- North Harbor Tower (rental) - 55 stories - 556 feet
- Streeter Place (rental) - 55 stories - 554 feet
- Newberry Plaza - 53 stories - 553 feet
- Harbor Point - 54 stories - 550 feet
- Park Millennium - 57 stories - 544 feet
- The Columbian - 47 stories - 517 feet
- Ontario Place - 49 stories - 495 feet
Dog-Friendly Chicago Condo Buildings
With very few exceptions, Chicago high-rise condo buildings are generally dog-friendly. What really separates the good ones though is the access to green space when it's time to take your four-legged kid for a walk. To help with that we've highlighted a few buildings here that are not only dog-friendly but in a great place for walks.
- The Lancaster - This building is perfectly situated in one of the best locations in Chicago - Lakeshore East! This building is perfect for dog owners of any size which is rarity in Chicago. Couple that with a 6 acre park right across the street and you have found dog utopia in downtown Chicago!
- The Heritage - Located in the Chicago Loop across from Millennium Park, this Dog Friendly luxury condo building allows you to have 2 little buddies. With a dog run equipped with astro-turf and a couple of fire hydrant's you will not even have to leave the building.
- The Grant - This building is great for dog owners. With a high pet weight limit this high-rise is the perfect home for dog owners. Located in the Museum Park neighborhood in the South Loop you will find plenty of other dog lovers in one of the best buildings in Chicago.
- The Legacy - Located near Grant Park, this dog friendly building allows you to have up to 2 dogs and has a dog run in the building. If you are looking for a combination of location and luxury with plenty of other dog owners then look no further!
These are just a few... contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
Chicago Condo Market Update - Oct 11, 2016
October 11th, 2016 Your weekly 90 second Chicago Condo Market UpdateNew Construction, Poc...
Spacious Wells Street Tower 2+2
Spacious corner 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with stunning city and river views. Features include hardw...
1+1 Near North Side Corner Unit
One of Four Other Units in Historic Cummings House with this floor plan. One Bed and Den - l...
Contemporary Chicago Retreat at 550 St Clair
Sanctuary Retreat with Absolutely Amazing views. Floor to ceiling windows with custom electric ...