Featured Chicago Condo Buildings
Start your Chicago Condo Search here
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every Chicago loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search Chicago Condos
Search by Building
Search all Chicago condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Search Condos by Map
Use our interactive map to find condos throughout Chicago. Use polygon or radius search to zero in on a neighborhood.Search by Map
Tallest Condo Buildings in Chicago
Are you looking for an "airline view" from your living room or bedroom? Highrises.com can connect you with one of our condo specialists who can help you find a building with a beautiful view. Our condos for sale in Chicago, IL have great amenities, so contact us today if you would like to see some of our featured Chicago luxury condos and discover how luxurious your living situation could be. Chicago has so many high-rise condo towers that we have put together a list for your convenience. These buildings are listed in descending order based on height:
- Trump Tower - 96 stories - 1389 feet
- John Hancock Center - 100 stories - 1127 feet
- 900 N. Michigan - 66 stories - 871 feet
- Water Tower Place - 74 stories - 859 feet
- Aqua - 82 stories - 859 feet
- Park Tower - 67 stories - 844 feet
- The Legacy Tower - 73 stories - 822 feet
- One Museum Park - 62 stories - 734 feet
- Olympia Center - 63 stories - 731 feet
- The Waldorf-Astoria - 60 stories - 686 feet
- One Mag Mile- 57 stories - 673 feet
- 340 on the Park - 64 stories - 672 feet
- 55 E. Erie Condos - 56 stories - 647 feet
- Lake Point Tower - 70 stories - 645 feet
- River East Center - 58 stories - 644 feet
- Grand Plaza Apartments (rental) - 57 stories - 641 feet
- Heritage @ Millennium Park - 57 stories - 631 feet
- Millennium Centre - 59 stories - 610 feet
- Chicago Place - 49 stories - 608 feet
- The Grant - 54 stories - 595 feet
- 1000 Lake Shore Plaza - 55 stories - 590 feet
- North Pier Apartments (rental) - 61 stories - 581 feet
- The Fordham Condos - 52 stories - 574 feet
- Onterie Center (rental) - 57 stories - 570 feet
- Marina City - 61 stories - 562 feet
- Huron Plaza - 56 stories - 560 feet
- The Parkshore - 56 stories - 556 feet
- North Harbor Tower (rental) - 55 stories - 556 feet
- Streeter Place (rental) - 55 stories - 554 feet
- Newberry Plaza - 53 stories - 553 feet
- Harbor Point - 54 stories - 550 feet
- Park Millennium - 57 stories - 544 feet
- The Columbian - 47 stories - 517 feet
- Ontario Place - 49 stories - 495 feet
Luxury Lifestyles: Condos for Sale in Chicago, IL
If you are searching for a condo, Chicago certainly has plenty of options. There are many new condos in Chicago, IL located in great areas. Perhaps you're interested in Chicago's most famous downtown location, the Magnificent Mile. This stretch is packed with high-end shopping and mega-malls, but also contains plenty of art, culture, and history, including the Historic Water Tower. If you prefer a more residential area full of historic European architecture, you may want to consider a two-bedroom condo for sale in Irving Park on the north end of the city. Some of the most beautiful condos for sale are located in the Hyde Park area. Hyde Park is rich with history and culture, including the Robie House, an architectural icon designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Hyde Park was also the site of the illustrious 1893 Chicago World's Fair. Want to have a view of Lake Michigan? Explore your options in the popular Gold Coast neighborhood. When it comes to low-maintenance condo living, Chicago won't let you down with its cultured lifestyle filled with entertainment options.
Dog-Friendly Chicago Condo Buildings
If you are interested in buying a condo in Chicago, IL, it is important to make a list of your requirements. With very few exceptions, Chicago high-rise condo buildings are generally dog friendly. However, access to green space is incredibly important when living with dogs. We have highlighted a few of the best options for living in Chicago luxury condos with dogs:
- The Lancaster - This building is perfectly situated in one of the best locations in Chicago - Lakeshore East. This building is perfect for dog owners of any size which is rarity in Chicago. Couple that with a 6 acre park right across the street.
- The Heritage - Located in the Chicago Loop across from Millennium Park, this Dog Friendly luxury condo building allows you to have 2 little buddies. With a dog run equipped with astro-turf and a couple of fire hydrant's you will not even have to leave the building.
- The Grant - With a high pet weight limit this high-rise located in the South Loop is the perfect home for dog owners.
- The Legacy - Located near Grant Park, this dog friendly building allows you to have up to 2 dogs and has a dog run in the building.
These are just a few examples of our luxury condos. Chicago for sale condo listings can be explored in depth with one of our agents. Contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
2+2 in the South Loop's Michigan Avenue Tower I
Stunning split 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, corner-unit condo featuring views of the city skyline, lake...
Contemporary 3 Bedroom Corner Unit
Sanctuary retreat with absolutely amazing views. Floor to ceiling windows with custom electric dr...
Chicago Condo Market Update - Oct 11, 2016
October 11th, 2016 Your weekly 90 second Chicago Condo Market UpdateNew Construction, Poc...
Spacious Wells Street Tower 2+2
Spacious corner 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with stunning city and river views. Features include hardw...