Search Luxury Condos in Los Angeles
View All Listings
You'll find every Los Angeles loft, condo and townhome currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search Los Angeles Listings
Search by Building
Search all Los Angeles condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with an Agent
Connect with an LA agent who can help you navigate all the available condo and loft options.Contact an Agent
LA's Condo and Loft Guide
You've found the definitive guide to Los Angeles condo and loft living. This site is fully integrated with the LA listings database that Realtors use so you can see what's available in real time in every building. If you see anything you like simply request more info or ask for a showing and Beata Mandell, our exclusive partner, will contact you with all the details. Happy searching!
Search LA Condos by Area
More LA Condo Searches...
LA High-Rise Condo Buildings
High-rise condo living is alive and well in the sprawling metropolis of Los Angeles. For the past 10 years, large cranes have dotted the skyline as buildings have gone up across the city. That's why we've built this site: to help you make sense of all of the high-rise living options currently available. Our partner agents can help you find the right LA high-rise condo buildings and amenities for your lifestyle and even help you decide if high-rise living is right for you. If you're interested in arranging a showing of one of our featured luxury condos in Los Angeles, just give us a call at 310-879-8002 and we'll connect you with our LA Partner Agents.
LA Condo Living
If you're looking to buy a condo in Los Angeles, you have many options when it comes to location. One of the most famous areas is Hollywood, home to decades of movie-making history. This is a vibrant community visited by thousands of tourists, and our local condo experts can help you find new condos in Los Angeles that are nearby. Another increasingly popular condo neighborhood is Venice. With street art, fashion bloggers, and an impressive boardwalk, Venice is the definition of Southern California culture. Check out Mid-Wilshire and the Koreatown neighborhood for a more culturally diverse experience in shopping, dining, and entertainment. If you want to live where development is booming and you're in the center of the action, consider a condo in Downtown LA. You'll have plenty of dining and entertainment options nearby, including the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Broad Museum. No matter where you choose to focus your search for high-rise condos, Los Angeles and the Southland have much to offer: Let us be your guide as you find your new home.
Whether you want to enjoy scenic views of Hollywood from the comfort of your bedroom or find a place with lots of kitchen counter space our local loft specialists can help you find condos for sale in Los Angeles that meet your specifications and feature all of the luxury amenities you envision in your dream home. Many of our condos have large windows, so your living space will be full of light, and the list of other amenities frequently found in condos for sale is sure to please; while specific features vary by building, options include state-of-the-art kitchen appliances, valet service, a concierge, a rooftop pool, a gym, and dog parks. Many condos in Los Angeles have the quality of amenities and services you might associate with a luxurious hotel.
At Highrises.com, you’ll always find condo listings that are updated daily, giving you access to the newest properties on the market and keeping you from wasting time on condos in Los Angeles that are no longer available. If you are ready to embrace the condo lifestyle but not ready to purchase, explore leasing options. No matter which neighborhood or amenities you are searching for, our agents will work hard to help you locate your dream condo.
Dog-Friendly Los Angeles Condo Buildings
With very few exceptions, Los Angeles high-rise condo buildings are generally dog-friendly. What really separates the good ones though is the access to green space when it's time to take your four-legged kid for a walk. To help with that we've highlighted a few buildings here that are not only dog-friendly but in a great place for walks.
- The Californian -This building is not only highly south after for it being one of the most luxurious buildings on the Wilshire Corridor but it has a separate area for dogs and is very pet friendly.
- The Century - Stunning, luxurious tower sitting behind guard gates makes it one of the most premier buildings in Los Angeles. On more than 4 acres it allows pet lovers to enjoy their own private walking path to enjoy with their pets.
- The Carlyle - The only building that doesn't have a restriction on the Wilshire Corridor on dog size/breed gives the owners who have large dogs another reason to love this building. Luxurious, Beautiful with fantastic amenities plus immaculate care and understanding that pets are a must! Fendi furnished.
- The Azzurra - Great building by the beach with stunning amenities. 24 hour access to the Spa. Pet friendly with a private elevator for pets/owners. Owners enjoy a great walkway/pathway to the beach. Couldn't be a better place to live with pets!
These are just a few... contact us and let us know what you're looking for and we'll help you find the perfect building for your whole family.
Tallest Condo Buildings in Los Angeles
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Los Angeles from your living room?
Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Los Angeles residential condo buildings currently available.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences - 54 floors, 667 ft
- 1100 Wilshire - 35 floors, 496 ft
- The Century - 42 floors, 478 ft
- Metropolis Condos - 38 floors, 442 ft
- WaterMarke Tower - 34 floors, 395 ft
- Bunker Hill Tower - 32 floors, 349 ft
- Apex Apartments - 28 floors, 332 ft
- The Wilshire - 27 floors, 328 ft
- The Mercury - 22 floors, 312 ft
- Barrington Plaza - 25 floors, 300 ft