Worth Magazine has looked at all the luxury high-rise condo buildings throughout the world and compiled what they think are the ten best. They're pretty vague about the criteria they used, only saying that these are "Then of the world's coolest places to live". We would add a few to the list if we could, like Sierra Towers in LA or Museum Tower in Dallas.
1. One57 in NYC. 90 floors but only 92 units!
2. One Hyde Park in London.
3. Opus in Hong Kong. A Frank Gehry production. 12 units, 12 floors.
4. Absolute Towers in Toronto. The first tower sold out faster than most concerts... they were gone in 24 hours.
5. HSB Turning Torso in Copenhagen. Pictured to the right. Powered entirely by locally produced renewable energy.
6. Vitra in Sao Paulo. Only 14 units across 18 floors. How do you say "Exclusive" in Portuguese?
7. Linked Hybrid in Beijing.
8. Aqua in Chicago. Best balconies ever.
9. Millennium Tower in San Francisco. The views of SF would make this a top 3 building for us.