· The average recession during the past fifty years
lasted 11 months.
· The 3 worst recessions (other than the Great
Depression) since 1920 lasted 16 - 18 months.
· The Great Depression lasted 43 months.
· THIS RECESSION started in December 2007, meaning:
· We are now already 12 months into it.
· We've already been through a longer recession than half of them.
· If this recession is as bad as the 3 worst (other than the Great Depression) we only have 4 to 6 months more to go (this summer).
· If this turns out to be as bad as the "Great Depression" we already are almost 1/3 through it.
The federal government has thrown more money at this problem than ANY other initiative in the history of this country, and appears that they will continue to do so until there are signs that things are turning around .
Most of what has been injected has not even had a chance to filter into the economy yet. We all might be surprised of the results when it does.
Lest we forget? We live in TEXAS! We are strong, resilient, and will lead the rest of the country out of the mire.
|Abu Dhabi - Green City!
Petroleum is SOOOOO 20th century...Read More
Green Tips for Homeowners
Saving energy on the cheap...Read More
The LOHAS Lifestyle possibilities are endless………………….
USE SHELTER MORTGAGE.
NOW more than ever is it important that you have a Loan Officer who can navigate the industry changes. A Trusted Advisor and Team Mate are essential to your Real Estate success. Please give me a call so that we can discuss what we can do to help grow your business.