Wonder what is is like to live at the Millennium Place tower in Boston?
This exquisite condo is located on the 11th floor of the 15 story Millennium Place tower. With 1,300 square feet, there is plenty of space to lounge and entertain in this two bedroom, two bath condo. The condo has incredible ivory oak hardwood floors throughout.
This home has never been lived in, so you will feel clean and comfortable in the marble ensuite bathrooms and and enjoy cleaning the Bosch appliances and beautiful walnut cabinetry. The bedrooms and living areas have floor to ceiling windows. The unit comes with laundry in the unit and garage parking beneath the building.
Become one of the first 256 residents and enjoy 5-star luxury concierge services at your perfect home.
- A wine tasting room (for all the connoisseurs)
- Bi-level garden (for those who need a connection to nature living in the city)
- Valet parking (VIP & save time)
- A private theater (to watch your favorite movies or Superbowl with friends)
- Classy and modern owners lounge (to meet other residents with ambience that sooths with a warm fireplace)
- Fitness center (get those abs in shape or get your Yoga on)
Besides the amenities Club LaVie club will host monthly private events such as wine tasting and social gatherings. If you desire to explore the neighborhood the Millennium is located in the theater district downtown with bordering neighborhoods including Downtown Crossing and Chinatown. You’ll be located just blocks away from the Opera House, The Paramount Theatre and the Ritz Carlton.
Located at 580 Washington Street and Lucky Unit #1110
View more information about this property HEREContact Kevin before it's gone! 617-603-0090