Charlotte has something to offer anyone who's looking for true live-work-play areas. Here's where to buy to take advantage of the contemporary, urban lifestyle that the most walkable Charlotte neighborhoods have to offer.
Dilworth is a unique place. It's hip restaurant scene, boutique shopping options, and vibrant neighborly feel makes Dilworth seems isolated from the busiest parts of the city. You'd never guess it's only a few minutes away from the Spectrum Center and other Uptown attractions. Here are a few of the hot properties in this in-demand area:
- Dilworth Walk: At 1829 & 1903 Kenilworth, this secure, mid-rise development is right around the corner from the neighborhood's main restaurant and nightlife area.
- 1315 East: These modern, full-amenity condos are in the same area as Dilworth Walk, with prime access to shopping, essentials and the great bar and restaurant scene.
Charlotte is a world-class city with a central district that will live up to all of your expectations. Uptown has a bustling atmosphere complete with sports, theaters, restaurants and nightlife. There are also plenty of opportunities for you to simply walk around and explore with friends and family.
The area has plenty of walkability throughout, due to the fact that it contains an entire city's worth of shops and entertainment in just a few blocks. Even so, some Charlotte real estate rises above the rest:
- The Avenue: When details matter, the condos at 210 Church are where you should look, with cutting-edge kitchen and bath appointments, floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies.
- TradeMark: Units at TradeMark all get access to extensive perks, including a pool and a bird's-eye view of Panthers Stadium.
- The Ratcliffe: 435 Tryon Street is one of Uptown's best addresses, and the homes here epitomize luxury urban living. Chic dining, park-view units and direct access to the Overstreet Mall: The Ratcliffe has it all.
This is just a sample of the Charlotte condos with the best access to walkable shops, parks, restaurants and everyday essentials. For more, check out the full city condo directory today.