…Because I am afraid you all won’t believe me when I say this is the best townhome development I’ve seen in downtown Fort Worth yet!
Why you ask? So many reasons:
The developers of Oleander Place Townhomes are a small company that started with a few individuals with ideas to grow a great business. They are backed by a contractor with 30 years of experience in North Texas. These two developers began building properties around their customer’s needs and created a thriving business by giving people what they wanted. They are not a large developer moving into quaint Fort Worth South with big money to force feed their project to the public. They’ll lure you in with innovative features and quality service.
Oleander Place has a dynamic mix of features begging to be explored. The thought placed into the overall design and product is wonderful. For instance Oleander Place has many firsts:
- First in Fort Worth with a 24 hour construction cam (online soon at www.oleanderplace.com )
- First to engineer their homes for roof top hot tubs and outdoor kitchens
- First to offer several wonderful upgrade packages (spa, electronics, outdoor kitchen)
- First to lay their homes out in small groups offering more end units and a neighborhood feel (10 out of 17 units are end units!) See “your home” on website.
Are you concerned about investing in Fort Worth’s downtown market? Don’t be. We’re experiencing very healthy growth, our job creation is wonderful and we have not experienced the problems that our costal friends have. In addition, while the overall housing market has softened a bit, this only makes the investment that much more appealing. Buy low sell high. I feel very confident in saying that Fort Worth South stands to enjoy some of the healthiest appreciation in the area while retaining much of its original charm. The time is now!
Now remember I am the “listing agent” on this project and a resident of Fort Worth South, however I know if you stop by in the next few months I believe you will agree that this is going to be a great place to live!
- Seventeen three story townhomes with brick facades and roof top decks.
- 1,700 square feet to over 3,000 square feet
- Prices starting in the low $260,000’s
- Fort Worth South location on South Adams Street at the “Oleander Walk”
- Walk to Magnolia Avenue shops and restaurants
- Near I-35W and I-30
Neighborhood: The growing urban village along Magnolia avenue. visit Fort Worth South’s website www.fortworthsouth.org
House keeping: Our sales center should be open on South Adams just south of Rosedale, on the Oleander Walk, in February. One can visit the sales center on weekends and by appointment. You can always reach me by phone to schedule an appointment or get more information. Chris Faulkner 800-577-4919 ext. 704.