EnV has a new name. Nine is 34 stories with 390 luxury units sitting on top of Publix at Mary Brickell Village. Mary Brickell Village has shops, grocery, and food all at the base of the building. The project is now named after the address of 999 SW 1st Avenue. The building is currently under construction, and units should be ready for occupancy by late spring or early summer of 2014.
- 34-floor luxury condominium tower with 390 one- to three-bedroom residences
- Private landscaped porte-cochere entrance with valet parking
- Secure, multi-level parking garage
- Elegant double-height marble-clad lobby
- State-of-the-art electronic access system for all amenity spaces
- 24/7 security with video surveillance
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all indoor and outdoor amenity spaces
- Pet-friendly services and amenities
- Secure residential storage facilities
- Conveniently located adjacent to the Brickell Metromover and Metrorail stations
One unique feature of ownership at Nine will be VIP access to the Grand Bay Club on Key Biscayne. Grand Bay Club has a 15,000 sq foot beach club with indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. You may find it easier to just ride the elevator to the 11th floor and sit by the one acre pool.
Prices averaging $475 per sq foot, and 1-3 bedroom floor plans are available from 700-1600 sq feet.
Let me know if you would like floor plans or additional information. Chris Ballard 305-424-8775