Do you need flood insurance when purchasing a condo in Miami?

Posted on Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 at 9:25am.

Flood Insurance in most cases is provided through the HOA dues.  In some cases, the building may be determined "under insured".  In that case, you can have a policy written for the difference between the buildings coverage and the needed amount.  You will need an elevation certificate to receive the best quote possible.  The policy most condo owners request is called an H06.



Leave a Comment

This site uses cookies to provide you with the best user experience. By using you accept our use of cookies.