You're invited to Arterra's 72 Hour Closeout Event for your last chance to purchase a new home in San Francisco's vibrant neighborhood, Mission Bay. February 20th – 22nd is your final opportunity to take advantage of more than $1,390,000 in price reductions on the remaining homes at Arterra.
Don't wait a moment longer - with only 4 homes remaining there is still a great selection of exciting of floor plans from which you can choose. With prices starting in the $500,000s and down payments as low as 3.5% there has never been a better time to buy, but buyers must act fast! Visit next weekend and tour our beautifully appointed model homes and our full-service onsite Sales Center, to find your perfect home at Arterra.
Arterra offers outstanding value, and many homes offer city and water views. Officially the first LEED-Silver certified high rise in San Francisco, Arterra features many unique green and sustainable attributes and is a great example of how sustainability does not have to come at the expense of amenities and value.
Arterra LEED Silver attributes include:
- Increased use of recycled materials
- Innovative uses for end of lifecycle resources
- Increased diversion of waste to landfills
- Sod-covered "living" rooftops to help reduce heating and cooling costs
- Renewable materials in the building's public spaces
- Energy Star appliances in every home
- Building exterior covered in Trespa, a material made from end of lifecycle recycled materials
DON'T MISS THE 72 HOUR CLOSEOUT SALE AT ARTERRA! Saturday, February 20th through Monday, February 22nd, 12-5 pm. Residences at Arterra are available for immediate occupancy. Speak to a Sales Team member today to learn more about our final release homes and homeownership opportunity