Image by Manuel Grosskopf (TRD-The Real Deal Photo)
400 Sunny Isles has broken ground at 163rd Street and Collins Avenue. This twin tower project will have 260 units and feature an eco-friendly product design. The property has 640 feet on the bay, and all units will have water views.
• Full-time concierge
• 24-hour complimentary valet parking
• 24-hour attended and camera-monitored security powered by the latest surveillance equipment
• State-of-the-art business center and multi-purpose media and meeting rooms
• Party and entertainment lounge
• Secure undercover garage with assigned parking
• Bike and jet ski storage
• Private residential marina, the area’s largest, with dry and wet dock slips available
• Marina fully-equipped and serviced with special marine concierge program
• Immediate access to the Intracoastal Waterway, Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, just minutes from Haulover, one bridge away
• Fractional yacht ownership offered
• Boat rentals available
Contact Chris Ballard for additional information on this exciting new project. 97% of the units are currently reserved.