Featured DC Condo Buildings
Start your DC Condo Search Here
View All Condo Listings
You'll find every DC loft, condo and high-rise currently available for sale on this site with pictures, pricing and more.Search DC Condos
Search by Building
Search all DC condo buildings and see what's available in each. Filter by neighborhood, building type and more.View Buildings
Connect with a Specialist
Jake Abbott and Shemaya Klar are DC high-rise specialists. Contact Abbott Klar Real Estate Group for expert representation.Contact Jake & Shemaya
Warm and Bright Adams Morgan Studio
Warm, bright, inviting studio in 1950 coop located on quiet tree lined street close to Rock Cre...
1 Bedroom U Street Corridor Condo
Enjoy this sweet spot in DC with super low condo fees, Pet-friendly building. Great 1-bed co...
Spacious Industrial Style Loft in Central DC
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom loft in Mather Studios features 10' ft ceilings, exposed brick wa...
Renovated Adams Morgan/Mt Pleasant Studio
Top floor corner studio flooded with south/southeast light and features treetop and city views. T...
Tallest Condo Buildings in Washington DC
Want to live above it all, and enjoy the highest views in Washington DC from your living room?
Then consider these buildings as they are the ten tallest Washington DC residential condo buildings currently available.
- Ten Ten Mass - 15 floors, 178 ft
- Velocity Condos - 14 floors, 167 ft
- The Foxhall - 14 floors, 167 ft
- Alta at Thomas Circle - 14 floors, 167 ft
- The Colonnade - 14 floors, 167 ft
- 555 Mass Ave - 14 floors, 167 ft
- 1150 K Street - 14 floors, 167 ft
- Capitol Hill Tower - 14 floors, 167 ft
- The Pennsylvania - 14 floors, 167 ft
- The Watergate - 14 floors, 165 ft