The Brandeis Condos & Apartments
210 S 16th Street | Omaha, NE | 68102
Built in 1906, The Brandeis once housed the flagship store and headquarters for the J.L. Brandeis & Sons chain of department stores. Today it's a mixed-use commercial and residential space. The bottom floor is reseverd for retail and commercial. Floors two through seven have been converted into luxury apartments known as The Renata. The remaining two floors are luxury condos referred to as The Enclave.
Location of The Brandeis