Highrises.com, Inc. Copyright Policy
Highrises.com, Inc. sites, www.highrises.com, and other sites owned or operated by Highrises.com, Inc., on which this notice appears or is linked ("Site" or “Sites”) are owned, operated, and maintained by Highrises.com, Inc. ("Highrises.com").
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). As such, Highrises.com will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Highrises.com or by a third party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the Highrises.com Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Highrises.com may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Highrises.com may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United State code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Highrises.com’s Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRIES THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
Highrises.com Designated Agent:
674 County Square Drive
Ventura, CA 93003
brian.enright (at) highrises.com
When Highrises.com receives a Notice, Highrises.com will make a good-faith effort to forward the Notice to the person reasonably believed to be responsible for posting the allegedly infringing content or material. Highrises.com will use the information in the Notice to determine whether to remove or disable the allegedly infringing content or material. If a Notice is incomplete, Highrises.com is under no obligation to act.
Highrises.com is not an IP tribunal and has no obligation to adjudicate claims of infringement and is not responsible for determining the merits of such claims. The parties submitting Notices are encouraged to settle any disagreements with the parties who submitted the content. Highrises.com may, in its sole discretion, use the information provided in Notices to determine whether to remove or disable content or material.
Nothing herein is intended to constitute legal advice.