Return to Fort Worth, TX Condos
Hi There! Is this your first time searching with us?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
$149,600 - 221 W Lancaster Avenue Unit 2001, Fort Worth
- SQ. Feet
AMAZING ORIGINAL HALL!! ONLY THREE HOMES ON EXCLUSIVE FLOOR, THE HALLWAY WAS LEFT WITH THE ORIGINAL GRANITE WALLS AND WOOD TRIM, CORNER CONDO WITH A SUNSET WINDOW. THE BATH WAS CRAFTED FROM ONE OF THE ELEVATOR SHAFTS. ORIGINAL TERAZZO FLOORS, GREAT SOUND INSULATION, TALL CEILING, CUSTOM BUILT-INS IN WALK IN CLOSET. ORIGINAL ART DECO WINDOWS - WINTER SUNSHINE BUT NOT SUMMER. VERY UNIQUE.
- MLS® #:
- Full Baths:
- Square Footage:
- Year Built:
- Contemporary/Modern, Loft Apartment
- HOA Fees:
- HOA Fee Frequency:
- Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk, City Sewer, City Water
- Club House, Common Elevator, Gated Entrance, Other, Community Pool, Comm Sprinkler System
- # of Garages:
- Opener, Other, Unassigned
- Has Pool:
- Heated, In Ground Gunite, Lap Pool, Other, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Interior Features:
- Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Built-in Microwave, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories:
- Exterior Features:
- Grill, Gutters, Lighting System, Other, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot Description:
- Irregular, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Brick, Rock/ Stone
- FORT WORTH ISD
- DE ZAVALA
- Listing Agent:
- Mary Margaret Davis
- Listing Office:
- Mary Margaret Davis, Broker
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2013 at 4:00am.