Buying a Vacation Rental Home on Oahu Hawaii - Part 5Posted by Douglas Fischer on Tuesday, July 5th, 2011 at 10:47am.
Buying a Vacation Rental Home on Oahu Hawaii - Part 5
Using a Property Manager ............. Continued
According to an article written by a community editor at "Community from HomeAway" an online organization that deals with optimizing your vacation rental business, the following points were made:
Before hiring a property manager, verify the following:
- Will they advertise the property both locally and internationally?
- Will they guarantee a minimum level of bookings?
- Will they interview potential guests to make sure they are suitable?
- Will they inspect the property before and after each rental and do an inventory inspection?
- How do they welcome the guests into your property?
- Will they organize repairs and maintenance and provide receipts?
- How will they communicate with you?
To be Continued...........
Mahalo For Reading.